Careers at VoiceAmerica
VoiceAmerica is the original digital broadcast company for the production and delivery of Live Internet Talk Radio and Managed Podcast programming. We are the pioneers of digital radio programming and have been since 1999. We create and distribute over 500 unique and innovative radio programs and managed podcasts for our millions of engaged listeners worldwide. Our network channels distribute live programs daily that reach a growing domestic and international audience who connect through all devices via our mobile, desktop, and tablet VoiceAmerica destinations. Learn more at VoiceAmerica.com.
- Identifying talent. Live radio is demanding, our hosts are regarded at the best in the business, finding talent is key
- Talking with people. Your are responsible for meeting and learning more about people
- Work from home options available for those who meet certain requirements
- Focus on outbound and inbound communications with prospective clients, meeting clients in the office and studios as well
- Create relationships with media sponsors and advertisers
- Independent Contractor Options too...
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a marketing degree or background who is interested in creating radio and managed podcasts but also wants to make additional income through commissions, bonus, and incentives.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in direct outbound and inbound interactions
- Computer skills to handle navigating web, e-mail accounts, and company CRM
- Base pay + Commissions
- Commissions, bonus, and monthly incentives
- Paid vacation (annual PTO increases)
- Paid Sales Training
- Health and Dental benefits (following 60 days of employment)
- Flexible work schedule!
We currently have Executive Producer positions available. Please e-mail your resume to our Employment e-mail Address or call 480-553-5795
Individuals seeking employment at VoiceAmerica are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.